Here at CLQ, we kinda (really) love tights! A staple for any outfit, perfect for all occasions both in and out of the gym, easily dressed up or down, what’s not to love? It’s winter here in NZ, so staying cosy and warm is essential. Check out 5 ways to style your Classic Black CLQ tights this winter below!
1. Classic compression tights paired with a blazer. Where business meets casual, this outfit will have you feeling slick AND comfortable. Meetings all day? No worries. Wear yours with sneakers or bring the look up with a pair of boots.
2. An oversized linen shirt is another great option. No, you don’t have to wait until spring to wear your favourite shirt again! Simply pop a turtleneck on underneath and pair with some chunky boots for a chic winter look.
3. The oversized hoodie + tube socks combo is a classic, keeping you both cosy and looking effortlessly cool. Elevate the look by adding a camel coat and replacing sneakers with black boots.
4. Puffer vest + tights combo, a classic winter vibe. Finding a puffer vest that sinches at the waist will give you a more defined, less “i’m a marshmallow” look. Pictured is the CLQ Convertible Puffer in white – the black accents make it super easy to style, too.
5. The best part about the CLQ Convertible Puffer jacket is that you can create two completely different looks! Zip on the sleeves and wear as a full puffer jacket on colder days. The sinched waist will ensure your silhouette isn’t lost among the layers, and paired with a cute beanie, you’ll be set.
Have a favourite winter look of your own? Post it to your Instagram and tag @cliquefitness to be featured! Happy winter babes!